The insurance company doesn’t want to pay your dog bite claim. We’re prepared to fight on your behalf.
A serious dog bite can lead to more than just physical pain and scarring. It can lead to a lifelong fear of dogs – a fear that is so debilitating that it causes the victim to feel panic or anxiety whenever a dog is nearby.
Dogs are considered man’s best friend, but the fact of the matter is that canines are animals and their behavior can be unpredictable. Dog bites are an epidemic in the United States. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 4.7 million people sustain dog bite injuries every year in the United States. Among these dog attack victims, 800,000 have to obtain medical attention and half are children.
Contact one of the personal injury attorneys at AZ Car Accident Attorney today at 480-999-0646 for a free legal consultation regarding your Maricopa County dog bite case.
The Dog’s Owner Can Be Held Liable
If you or your child has suffered a dog bite injury, you may be wondering if compensation is available. Medical treatment for dog bites can be expensive, especially for serious injuries, such as puncture wounds, excess bleeding, swelling, heavy bruising, deep lacerations, abrasions, and bone fractures. Dog attacks have also been known to cause physical scarring, disfigurement, and emotional trauma.
In Arizona, dog bite cases generally fall under “strict liability.” Basically, under Arizona dog bite law, if a dog bites, the owner can be held liable. You do not have to prove that there was negligence involved. You may be able to recover compensation that includes medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disfigurement, mental anguish and other damages caused by the vicious dog attack.
Mesa Dog Bite Lawyer Who Offers Big Firm Experience with Small Firm Attention
The time period following a serious canine attack is overwhelming. You probably have a lot of questions and maybe concerned over the prognosis of the dog bite injuries. Following a dog bite, you deserve to receive individual attention from an experienced Mesa dog bite attorney who will take the time to explain every step of the process. This attention is often not available from the large firms that spend thousands on television commercials and full-page Yellow Pages ads.
The dog bite lawyers at AZ Car Accident Attorney possess big firm experience and have spent a lot of his career litigating cases and defending some of the major insurance companies. He, therefore, knows what insurers are looking for in dog bite cases and can use this knowledge to help you receive compensation for your injuries.
When you call AZ Car Accident Attorney at 480-999-0646, you will be able to speak directly to an Arizona personal injury lawyer.
AZ Car Accident Attorney is located in Mesa, Arizona, but handles dog bite cases throughout Maricopa County, including Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Anthem, Glendale, El Mirage, Tolleson, Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City and Buckeye.
Blog for Dog Bites
- Dog Bites – More Common Than You Think!
- It Just Takes One Dog Bite to Cause a Serious Injury
- Myths About Phoenix Pit Bulls
- Avoiding an Arizona Dog Bite
Library for Dog Bites:
- Utility Workers Face Increase in Dog Bites Utility Workers Face Increase in Dog Bites
- Is The Dog’s Owner Responsible for Injuries? It’s Time You Found Your Answer. Read this article to find out if the dog’s owner is responsible for your injuries. For a free case evaluation, contact an experienced Phoenix dog bite lawyer at our office today.
- A Single Dog Bite is All It Takes to Cause Serious Injury One single dog bite can lead to serious injuries. Read this article to learn more and contact Phoenix dog bite attorney AZ Car Accident Attorney for a free case evaluation.
- Aggressive Dog Behavior Can Cause Serious InjuriesDog bites can cause serious physical and emotional injuries. If you, or a loved one, have sustained a dog bite injury, an experienced Phoenix dog bite attorney at AZ Car Accident Attorney in Gilbert AZ may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Dog Bite Prevention Tips for Adults and Children in Arizona Dog attacks can lead to serious injuries. Find out how to avoid dog bite injuries by reading this article and contact a Phoenix dog bite lawyer at the AZ Car Accident Attorney firm today at (480) 999-06463 if you have been the victim of a dog attack in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Anthem, Glendale, El Mirage, Tolleson, Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City or Buckeye.
Frequent Questions for Dog Bites:
- A dog bit my daughter while we were watching a soccer game. The owner of the dog had let it off the leash. Is that allowed?
- My son was playing at our neighborhood park when a dog attacked him. The owner was nearby, but had let the dog off the leash. By the time the dogs owner grabbed the animal, my son was already badly injured. Can we sue the owner of the dog?